This Community School Leadership Network fosters shared leadership trhough a focus on principal leadership with a focus on learning, a collaborative culture with collective inquiry with a focus on results. Through pricnipal led leaderhip he TBT's should be able to refelct on:
- What do we want students to know and be able to do?
- How do we know if students have learned?
- How do we respond when stendts don't learn?
- How do we respond when students have learned?
The network empowers leaders by:
- Discussing current topics and research
- Sharing best practices among particpants
- Coaching leaders to build their capacity to move TBT's and BLT's forward
- Focus on using data to creat focused goals and as a means to measure progress.
Audience: All community school leaders including OIP facilitors, principals/assistant principals, and teacher leaders.