crooked river home
View Help Me Grow
Making a referral to Help Me Grow is the first and easy step for pregnant women, parents, and caregivers who have questions or concerns about their pregnancy, infant, or child under the age of three.
One referral to Help Me Grow opens the door to many programs that support families.If you are not the child’s parent, you may still make a referral. Help Me Grow will first contact the child’s parent before proceeding.  



Regional Intake Contacts 


(614) 656-3322
Action for Children


(740) 371-3322
Noble County 
Health Department 


(330) 616-3322
Mahoning County 
Educational Service Center


(740) 371-3322
Pike County 
Board of Developmental Disabilities 


(216) 930-3322 or (440) 389-3322
Bright Beginnings


(513) 434-3322
Butler County 
Educational Service Center 


(419) 665-3322
Lucas County

Family Council


(937) 612-3322
Help Me Grow 
Brighter Futures 


To email or fax an Early Intervention or Home Visiting referral:
Fax: (855) 418-3322 (General/HEA Forms) or (855) 318-3322 (Hospital/Medical Providers) 


Educational Service Center of Northeast Ohio
6393 Oak Tree Boulevard South, Independence, OH 44131
P:(216) 524-3000  |  F:(216) 524-3683  |
facebook twitter youtube google maps
State Support Team 3
Essex Place
6393 Oak Tree Blvd, Independence, Ohio 44131
P:(216) 524-3000  |  F:(216) 446-3829    
© 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Education Software created by eSchoolView
View text-based website
View desktop-view website