Skip to main content

Request Renewal Form

Renewal Paperwork Questions

If you are a current substitute teacher or previously on our substitute list, please contact the appropriate office below to request a renewal form for the upcoming school year.

If you substitute in Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, and Summit Counties:
Capri Blasco, 216.810.2232

If you substitute in Belmont, Coshocton, Guernsey, Jefferson, and Tuscarawas Counties:
Allison Rice, 740.695.9773 x 8204

If you substitute in Columbiana County:
Robin Frank, 330.424.9591 x 125