The ESCNEO offers a wide variety of instructional technology courses and supports for your teachers, administrators, and staff. Depending on your needs, we can customize modules for in-person, online, or on-demand learning.
Some of the areas of expertise offered/include:
- Current Best Practices in Classroom Instruction
- Standards-Based Instruction, Implementation, and Assessment
- Blending Technology with Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Tech Strategies
- ED Tech Tools for Educators
- College and Career Readiness
- Blended and Online Learning
- Distance Learning
- Teaching and Learning in a 1:1 Environment
- Differentiated Instruction for 21st Century Learning
- Google Workspace for Education
- Quality Matters
- Future-Ready Schools
District Embedded Coaching
As part of our coaching model, our consultant will meet with you to learn more about your needs and work with you to develop a comprehensive plan.
- 1:1 Coaching or Training
- Whole-Group Coaching or Training
- Lesson Design and Modeling
- Observation Feedback with a Focus on Integrating Technology, Teaching, and Learning
Considering the requests for faster, anytime, anywhere learning opportunities, we are currently developing a series of microlearning videos for use in faculty meetings, TBTs, and lunch meetings. Click the links below to learn more.
Have a question? Need a sounding board? Want to brainstorm? Virtually connect with a friendly learning designer and instructional coach eager and willing to help!