Have you used everything in your tool box and not sure where to turn? Trying to connect with an agency or system and running into barriers? Need some assistance on what services or supports are available? Unsure who to call or what agency to start with? Need guidance about what a system or agency can offer or their mission? If you have asked yourself any of these questions when working with youth or their families, then the System Navigator might be able to help.
Strengthen cross-system collaboration (human services, courts, educators, parents, students) and school partnerships to ensure educational continuity and school stability in order to support and improve educational outcomes, along with supporting district personnel in meeting the needs of students.
School age youth and their families, school districts, child-serving agencies and system partners.
Reasons to Contact:
- Need support with Navigating
youth serving agencies or county systems.
- Looking for Assistance with identifying services, or supports, to meet the student/family needs.
- Consultation and Problem Solving for next steps for students who outweigh what is available.
- Linkage to community resources, systems, services or supports.
- Problem-solve difficulties that staff are experiencing with students and/or involved agencies and systems.
If you would like further information or to make a referral, please call or email Denise Pietrzak at 216-525-2524 or [email protected].